Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Valentino Inspires Nine West

In case you were wondering what my shoes looked like up close. The inspiration for my footwear with this outfit stems from Valentino's vintage patent leather bow kitten heels. Valentino Adored by many and rightfully so. He built an empire that captures sophistication and femininity. A design genius, his collections are amazingly crafted, rich, and beautifully orchestrated. Which is why I know Nine West was inspired to create their own version of this iconic classic. Nine West. Named for its founding location in the Solow Building at 9 West 57th Street in New York City. Nine West is a fashion wholesale and retail company best known for quickly translating runway trends into styles attainable by mass consumers. Nine West has the amazing ability to give us runway trends without dipping into our savings. I'm sure a lot of you noticed there is no real trend in the heel anymore, its all about what you like and what suites your personal style and comfort level. Atleast, its like that for me anyways. These heels give you that arch you need and don't kill your feet at the end of the day. I really should be a spokesperson for +Nine West shoes because if you glanced in my closet you would know why! ;) Happy Feet are Healthy Feet.





Well well I found them in the slingback version and this pair was featured in +People StyleWatch! I own this pair to love it! (outfit up soon)
http://www.ninewest.com/Kilianna/10891901,default,pd.html

No comments:

Post a Comment