Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Spring where are you?

SOOO SPRING IS AROUND THE CORNER. Spring is a great time of year, I mean you don't have to wear winter coats and you can wear long maxi dresses and light jackets to cover up all that love and comfort you accumulated during the winter months. How great is that? Now ladies who doesn't love a great maxi dress. The key is to find one that is length and fit appropriate. I totally fell in love with this Maxi Dress by Saint Laurent from the Spring 2013 collection, this dress retails at about $2,500. I would love to buy this dress but then I would not be paying my mortgage this month. So, I was inspired to make my own version of it, with a lot of variations of course. This Dress is so dreamy I love it and it's culturally friendly as well. I always have a hard time finding dresses with the three C's: chic, comfortable and culturally friendly. The best part about this dress is that the "House of Sadia" retails it for much lower about $175. It is definitely a very different maxi dress and I styled it with more of a bohemian look whereas Saint Laurent styled it more Rocker Chic with the brimmed Hat. I will definitely be rocking my maxi dresses this spring and summer. This dress is being modeled by Hira Hussain, to give her that slight bohemian look   I paired the maxi Dress I designed with a +Michael Kors woven dark brown belt and of course +Nine West Gladiator Chocolate Brown Wedge Heels. Although, I would love to style it exactly as Saint Laurent did its just not practical to be running a business, accommodating my daughter's schedule and being a housewife in a Giant Brimmed Hat!! Here are some visuals for your eyes, left to right Saint Laurent and House of Sadia. Happy Maxi Hunting ladies :)








Outfit: fb, twitter, Instagram, Pinterest: House of Sadia
Photo credits: www.photographybyjrf.com Hair by: face book: diamond Melendez
Makeup by: Facebook:Kiki Adams
Extensions by: Www.hollywoodglamourdayresort.tk

No comments:

Post a Comment