Monday, March 11, 2013

Bag Obsession


Bags, Bags and more Bags!!!! For my first post I’ve decided to talk about what made me fall in love with the Fashion world, Designer HANDBAGS! The time was High School Graduation when I received my first COACH BAG.  Unlike most women, I was more excited about the stitching detail and how the bag itself was constructed, then the actual designer name. (First Coach Bag)
I’ve come a long way from then, having a very eclectic senseof fashion, which I originally discovered during my middle school years.I like to surround myself with pieces, whether handbags, shoes or apparel, thatcan be used timelessly or limitlessly. Not everything has a time limit. While pursuing my merchandising degree, Ilearned that, just like history, fashion is recurring. The design and thedesigner can change, but the fashion always returns. Take, for example the Kaftans’.The celebrities donning them and the colors may change over time, but I don’t thinkthe piece itself will ever go out of style.  That is exactly what I intend to create,timeless fashion pieces.

Now, going back to my bagobsession….  Just recently, I fell in lovewith this cool electric bluecrocodile-embossed top-zip leather NewYork Bolt Around Tote bag made by Kenneth Cole. I’m absolutely obsessed with this bag because of manyreasons. The mainreason: I’m a woman who has to juggle being a full-timemother, doctor’s wife and a business woman 24/7. I need a bag that willlet me carry my whole life around and look extremely stylish at the same time. Now, I’m usually not a connoisseur of bright colors, butsince Black is such a huge color this Spring I was commanded to purchase apiece that will at least make it feel like Spring when it actually does warm uphere in the East Coast . See my transitional Winter to Spring look. Dress: ZaraTights: Jessica Simpson Earrings: Chanel Spring 2013 Shoes: Nine West PatentLeather Kitten Heels and of course my electric blue guitar! How much do you love this bag? 

+Kenneth Cole @chanel +Nine West @zara +Jessicasimpson fansite +Fashionista @https://plus.google.com/+CHANEL/posts




2 comments:

  1. Wow absolutely love this. I must purchase that tote bag, beautiful color too! Very informative girl, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sammy this bag is amazing....

    ReplyDelete