Friday, July 5, 2013

House of Sadia Peplum Dress

So I've started to dabble in western wear a bit and I absolutely love what I did with this piece. The peplum dress has great history and is a great piece to wear for any occasion. I love designer quality fabrics and embroidery. And I don't mean the mess you get these days from the designers. Half that stuff is made in CHINA!!!! AHHHHH you can't buy from an Italian designer and have your stuff made in china, NO! I'm Pakistani-American so my stuff is designed in the US but made in Pakistan.

The Peplum look is the most well liked silhouette of the season and the fall. The form is catching on, because of its versatility and ability to flatter many shapes and sizes. Also for my peplum I increased the length of the hem a bit below the knee. Feel like it gives it a very classy touch which can be worn for any occasion!

The Peplum is being seen on everyone from Kim Kardashian to Kate Middleton. Its a perfect dress adds curves to a boyish figure, yet at the same time can flatter a extra voluptuous body to stunning effect. It can even be used to hide a baby bump! Just love the peplum.



Of course I had to add my Pakistani touch by adding this gorgeous embroidery and stones detail around the waist and neck to make the dress unique but kept it classy without overwhelming this perfect piece!




You DEFINITELY won't find a peplum dress like this anywhere in the market except for at the House of Sadia.

Check out the HOUSE OF SADIA version of the peplum dress which is absolutely stunning. Styled it with +CHANEL, Nude +Nine West Pumps and a +Juicy Couture bracelet.  Happy shopping :)



No comments:

Post a Comment