Monday, January 13, 2014

Worst Dress at the Golden Globes 2014

So I posted about best dressed lets talk about the WORST dressed! There were many culprits at the awards but here are the 3 worst dressed!! 

Now I usually LOVE +Christian Dior  But my god what happened with Jennifer Lawrence's Dress? The fabric was just unflattering bunching up every time she walked. It was definitely camera worthy but not realistic at all! 






Another, mishap Zooey Deschanel in Oscar De La Renta! Gorgeous girl but her outfit was all wrong. She is not 18 years anymore. She needs to dress like a grownup!



Lastly, Julie Bowen. I'm a fan of +Carolina Herrera but designers do have mess ups from time to time. She has such an amazing and sporty figure she needs to wear dresses that help enhance her curves and not her shoulders! Im not a fan of large shoulders, reminds me of football season  Those shoulder pads are a BIG NO NO!!!      




What are your worst dressed picks? 


No comments:

Post a Comment