Sunday, April 28, 2013

Outfit Post. Spring: Studs, Spikes, Black and White, and Warm Weather Leather.

Disclaimer: So this post is long overdue. I had a recent foot injury and well that's put me out of the loop, but I'm back and ready to blog FASHION. Also, Since my injury doesn't exactly scream style icon I had this outfit post photographed on my gorgeous antique mannequin.

Now back to Fashion....

Everywhere I turn and look whether its on the streets or on TV I see three major trends actually being rocked for spring season.

1. Black and White. (together these colors are perfection)
2. Studs
3. Warm Weather Leather

I mean look at +Marc Jacobs Intl Model's for Spring 2013 adorned from head to toe in Black and White: Did you also notice the Asymmetrical stripes?


I incorporated this Black and White trend into the Marie Dress by House of Sadia: White Charmeuse Silk with Black Stones and Dhabka Embroidery around the bodice to give it a vest like silhouette, added pleating in the center. A true classic piece in line with the current trends.
Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter: House of Sadia

I know what your saying leather in the Spring when it's warm??? Well fear not fashionista's this leather is so thin that it will keep you shaded and cool for those warm spring days without the stickiness. For Spring 2013 you see tons of warm weather leather and studs Adorning +Michael Kors Runway.


Here is my rendition of all the Spring 2013 trends. 
Outfit: Studded Skirt: Bebe. Striped Black and White Top/Shift Dress: +Forever 21
Accessories: Silver and Pearl Chain Necklace: Forever 21. Nude Pumps: +Nine West. Nude HandBag: +Burberry. Chrom Cuff: Vintage Shop NYC. Watch: +Juicy Couture. Earrings: House of Harlow. Ring: 3 finger ring +BCBGMAXAZRIA 





All these Trends are perfect for the Spring and honestly are very timeless. We've all seen Madonna in the 80's with her studs and spikes. Seen the shift dresses adorning the black,white and stripes in the 60's. So stock up your closets and Happy Shopping ladies. :)  



No comments:

Post a Comment